CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Last Day of Elementary School

I am so excited that I am finally out of elementary school!! Next year I will be going to middle school and surprisingly I am really excited. On my last day we had a really fun time! We had pizza, played a bunch of games (water balloon toss, watermelon eating contest, SOCCER SHOOT OUT) and stuff like that! One thing that I didn't really like but it was alot of fun was when the activities were over we got the left over water balloons and a couple boys that are my friends threw them at me!!! Then they started pouring water on me and it was really funny! I never really got them back because there is like 6 of them and 1 of me. HA HA, but I will really miss elementary and all the fun memories and friends!!!


0 comments: