CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

We were tough! We were invinceable! We were CHAMPIONS!

This weekend I went to a soccer tournament with the 13's team along with 2 of my friends from my team. We won every game, and won the championship! One of my friends Kaylee scored a goal and my friends Melanie plays defense and she did a really good job! I think I did really good too, I scored 2 goals and my running is getting so much better, I am getting alot faster!
Kaylee is on the left and Melanie is in the middle
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So bummed I missed the games.....but what a great job you did! playing with girls 2 years older than you....and scoring twice, and adding a 3rd PK for the win! Unreal.

Unknown said...

way to go on ur win kadyn!!!u won it for the team!!!