CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st day of Middle School!

So Tuesday was my first day of school but not only my first day of school, my first day of MIDDLE SCHOOL! I had alot of fun and I am pro opening my locker and finding my classes, it was just ment to be! I've had lots of fun seeing my friends and stuff. I actually said today after school that I want to do work and I can't believe it because I would never say that but for the last two days we have just been going over rules and learning the schedule, witch is good.....buuuuut I kinda want to do work because it's getting kinda annoying. But by next week I will be complaining....." THEY GIVE US TOO MUCH WORKKKKKK!!!!!" But it has been very fun and my teachers are pretty cool, especially Mrs. Calhoun my chorus teacher! She is AWESOME!!!! She lets us talk in the morning and goof around in class at appropriate times! And we might sing at KNOTS BERRY FARM!!!!!!!!!!.......if we listen and behave....witch we will. And OF COURSE I don't have any classes with my BFF'S!!!! But I still have people I know in the rest of my classes besides science which is bad because you need partners for experiments and stuff! But I will survive. I am looking forward to the rest of 6Th grade!!!!















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant believe youre in middle school. gosh time flies. love you.